Monday, September 27, 2010

My First Etsy Listing

Her name is Kori. I looked it up online, and it means 'peace'. I am so unbelieveably proud of her it's kind of ridiculous! I listed her on Saturday night and there have been over 200 hits as of this morning. I don't think she'll sell though, just because I don't have any sales on Etsy yet. No sales means no feedback. I probbably wouldn't buy from anyone that didn't have feedback, so I don't honestly expect anyone else to either. I'm just really excited to see that so many people like her! I'm working on another 16 inch doll and another 12 inch doll right now. I'll probbably have them done today. I'm going to space out the listings on Etsy to keep my dolls at the top of the search. I'm very excited! (did I say that already?)






No comments:

Post a Comment