Friday, September 24, 2010

The Morgan doll

Morgan 'posing' with his boy doll. (I love how he has one sock on in this picture! Silly boy.)


Here's the doll I like the most (so far). The Morgan doll. I made him using a pattern from Dancing Rain Dolls. He's a 12 inch jointed doll. (jointed means the arms can move 360 degrees) I like him the most because I really felt like I was making something that other people would like too, not just me. I made him a tye dyed shirt (using some cool batik fabric) and some cut off jean shorts (using an old pair of my pants).
Then I made him a warmer outfit. (winter's coming!) I used an old shirt that both of the boys wore and I loved it. (it says 'mom'!) And I made his 'yoga' pants out of shirt sleeves I cut off of one of Gavin's shirts because they were too short. The Morgan doll has no shoes because Morgan never wears shoes and his hair is wove into a cap that I crocheted for his head. It gives him more of a 'crazy' style. I love it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment